Lead Scrum Master
Job Ref: 1039822
Role: Lead Scrum Master
Salary: Up to £75,000
Our client’s digital sector is a fast-paced team working on some of the most exciting innovations in the industry including connected car technology.
The team has adopted an Agile delivery model leveraging the Scrum framework. High performing, self-organising teams are expected and encouraged.
As Lead Scrum Master you will be responsible for motivating and facilitating the team’s delivery of improvements, making sure the team is focussed and able to deliver the highest value priorities for our client and their customers. You will be focussed on increasing team predictability and productivity, coaching and guiding the team to identify, establish and evolve agile ways of working to build and maintain a high performing team.
- Ensure team events are held and have a clear purpose and outcome
- Supporting the team through regular planning activities
- Making sure the team are collaborating effectively, both internally and externally to manage and remove dependencies
- Building a supportive culture and safe environment within the team; understanding the barriers to motivation and finding ways to overcome them
Knowledge and experience
- Experience in a Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Demonstrable experience of working with remote teams
- Demonstrable skills and knowledge of coaching, servant leadership, facilitation and conflict resolution
- Exposure to working with Agile at scale
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Awareness and experience with successful Agile techniques
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, LeSS etc
Contact Charntel on email@example.com
01264 326 315