Job Ref: 785953
- Pega Logic Architect
- Central London (remote working for the rest of 2020)
- Package: Circa £70k-£75k
CVM People have partnered with one of the UK’s biggest names in telecommunications to find an experienced Campaign Logic Architect who will work within their Campaign Ops Centre of Excellence and have a massive impact on the decisioning management solutions and frameworks which underpin their customer contact strategy. This role is responsible for applying the design principles of decision strategies to inbound and outbound channels and real-time data events and in doing so understanding next-best-action and how this improves the customer experience. Our client is at the forefront of innovation in this forever changing digital world and promotes a fantastic culture centered around collaborative working and inclusion. The customer is always at the heart of decision making and their digital hub prides itself in promoting creativity.
- Confident in designing and optimising a decisioning Framework (including design principles, across multiple product, segment and channel touch points, in the context of off-line and real-time data inputs)
- Experienced in translating business briefs, change requests and scenario requirements into omni-channel design briefs and decisioning tool configuration settings
- Confident in running simulations of scenarios
- Experience in designing and implementing decision strategy framework solutions within Pega/AOM platforms
- Ability to work with IT specialists (internal and external) to direct build activity, address data quality issues, in doing so defining a performance infrastructure.
- Experience in working across large customer data sets, preferably in large telco.
- Accurate delivery under pressure, with a solid ability to resolve any conflict stemming from disparate ways of working across the business, or varying levels of understanding of functionality
- Ability to engage, motivate & up-skill a team of data driven marketeers.
- Must have technical / professional qualifications in Pega Marketing / Decisioning certifications
- Understanding of Campaign Management tools & processes resulting from suggested changes to the strategy, and provides input to the customer strategy group.
- Assesses requirements and writes briefs for new capabilities to support AoM communication requirements, from a business perspective, including routine and strategic customer data briefs and major enhancements to the decisioning platform.
- Experience in Inbound campaign decisioning
If this is of interest please get in touch with Kathleen Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.