Marketing Automation Analyst Programmer
Job Ref: 490434
Role Title: Marketing Automation Analyst Programmer
Location: Basingstoke and onsite in UK
Hours: Monday to Friday Position
Reports to: Consulting Director
Closing Date: 30th September 2019
Package: £35,000 — £40,000 plus pension contribution; extensive benefits package including significant retail, entertainment, fitness, and holiday discounts.
Number of Positions: 1
You may know us as CVM People and as part of the Q People Solutions group we are a Consultancy, specialising in customer Value Management, Data Science, and Data Management, delivering a range of services including board level consultancy, transformation programmes, software implementations, and recruitment, to national and global leaders of retail, telco, financial services, and insurance.
Our mission is twofold:
- To help organisations understand and utilise the potential in data to improve the way in which they interact with to their customers and make smarter decisions.
- To find the best and brightest talent to help our clients maximise the value of their investments in data.
To support our clients with their campaign automation delivery and data requirements by using market leading technical solutions and data programming / analytical skills to organise and productionise the marketing campaigns. assist us in demonstrating the value of the campaigns by measuring the results against suitable control groups and build increasingly targeted technical solutions to meet the client needs. The role will work with a number of different clients and will report into our consulting director who will be overseeing all client development requirements in this rea. Travel around the UK is part of the role and being able to support different sectors like Telco, Financial Services, retail, Utilities is a wonderful opportunity to expand your experience and skill set.
- Will form part of a campaign automation consulting team and will be responsible for designing, building and testing the technical campaign data flows for our clients within the specific client tool set.
- Will demonstrate a high level of technical delivery and own the whole process from briefing to delivery of individual campaigns for clients via multiple outbound and inbound channels.
- As a technology expert within the Adobe, Pega, IBM Marketing, SAS Cl solution space, will be able to suggest the best technical application of the tools capabilities to meet the clients requirements on each campaign.
- Will be responsible for planning and building the code required to analyse the performance of the campaign from both a performance and fulfilment perspective. This is likely to involve both sql coding and integration work into the clients reporting tool (eg Tableau QIik Power Bl etc).
- Will optimise campaigns based on analysis of campaign flows both inbound real time decisioning flows and outbound batch campaigns and provide targeting solutions that increase overall ROI of the activity.
- Will work with technical data teams to ensure the quality of the data being used in the targeting algorithms and code is up to date and that the customer data usage preferences are being used in line with all data protection rules including GDPR.
- Will build metrics for campaign analysis that will enable the business to assess the performance of the campaigns and marketing activity and will ensure suitable control groups are assigned to ensure accurate measurement.
Qualifications, skills and experience required for the post
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or MSc in Marketing analytics
- Excellent communication skills and being able to convey complex data related information in a concise and easy to understand manner — fluent English is a must. Can present information in either excel or powerpoint that can communicate the complex nature of the campaign programming to a non-technical audience.
- Is a certified advanced user of at least 2 specific technical solutions from the following — Unica (IBM Marketing automation), SAS Customer Interaction studio, Pega Marketing, Chordiant, Adobe Marketing suite, Marketo, Eloqua
- At least 5 years hands on experience in marketing automation solutions (working on multimillion customer bases) which includes Building campaign flows, managing exclusion lists, control group identification, campaign analysis and reporting.
- At least 5 years’ experience in both outbound and inbound campaign solutions covering at least the following channels — Outbound Direct Mail, Email, SMS, call, and Inbound — Website, store, callcentre for companies that have multimillion customer bases.
- Will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of control groups — why they are used, how they are constructed and coded and the priority criteria in selection order.
- Has at least 3 years technical experience in MS-SQL, Teradata-SQL, Oracle — SAS, Big Query and similar programming skills and will pass an advanced SQL user test.
- Will have specific experience in producing integrated campaign results with at least 1 reporting tools — for example Tableau, Excel, Looker, Power Bl and be very comfortable talking specifically about campaign management metrics and dashboards.
- Will have demonstrable experience of integrating campaigns with Data Management Platforms (DMP) and have demonstrable experience with either Adobe (Audience Manager) DMP, MappDMP, Salesforce DMP, Lotame, SAS (data management suite).
- Will have experience of having either built or used statistical models within a marketing context and significant knowledge of decisioning systems.
07936 916 938