Performance Marketing Manager
Job Ref: 1144906
We are excited to be a working with a global leader in Live Entertainment on their search to find a Performance Marketing Manager, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team and step into a management role where you will recruit and manage 1-2 execs.
As Performance Marketing Manager you will manage our clients paid search performance across the company’s core and subsidiary’s websites. You will lead the paid search channel by drawing insights and providing recommendations to improve efficiency and return on investment. We are looking for someone who has worked on manual paid search campaigns who would be able to hit the ground running but also help our client move towards automation. It will focus on being quite hands on with the data, reporting campaign results, drawing insights and providing recommendations for improved performance as well as analysing web traffic metrics using the google suite to find opportunities for improving audience segmentation and campaign targeting.
If you want to join a vibrant and growing team in the creative arts, where you can really have fun events and projects to work on, please get in touch!
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation using SQL, Big Query or Excel
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience in managing campaigns in Google Ads 360 platforms
- Strong experience of delivering manual Paid search strategies
- Highly developed analytical and planning skills
- Great communication skills and collaborative by nature
- Keen to build and develop a team
To find out more information please contact Jenn on
01264 326 315