Power Apps Developer
Job Ref: 641052
Role: Power Apps and Power Automate Developer
Location: Nationwide (full UK travel needed)
Salary: £55,000 – £60,000
A Microsoft Gold Partner needs your Power Apps skills!
CVM People are looking for a self-motivated, methodical problem solver, with good organisational skills, to use their experience to answer business and process problems by providing solutions to our client using the Microsoft power platform.
- Designing and developing Power Apps, power automate based solutions.
- Working with the customers and peers to deliver the most efficient and effective solutions, based on requirements and user stories.
- Working with customer to agree testing plans and supporting testing as well as documenting the solutions for internal use and customer handover.
- Working with the Product Managers to manage developments and expectations
- Continuous learning in the power platform area, including completing exams and teaching others.
- Experience of both Canvas and model driven apps working with and without D365
- Good working Knowledge of Common data service, security roles
- Working knowledge of creating apps from data sources like SQL, SharePoint and others.
- Experience of power automate connecting to CDS, SQL and O365, understanding of limitations and best practices.
- Overall understanding of best practice around the power platform
- Understanding of connectors in both Power Apps and power automate
- Power automate across multiple data sources, especially around CDS and SQL
- Complex canvas app experience is preferable, using multiple connectors and data sources, for robust mobile apps and desktop apps.
- A working knowledge of data integrator on power platform, using templates and connecting to different environment types
- CDS development of entities, relationships, option sets and solutions
- Understanding of CDS and SQL data security
- Experience of any D365 products, any previous experience of D365CE, D365HR or D365FO advantageous
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with Karl now – email@example.com