Job Ref: 1135060
Package: £75k-£80k + benefits
Location: London / 80% home working
I am working with a brilliant UK brand who are further developing their pricing function due to growth and innovation and are therefore looking for a new Pricing Manager. This role will join a friendly and dynamic team and will be responsible for the end to end delivery of their existing renewal pricing model as well as working on aspects outside of renewal pricing as the team evolves due to new strategic objectives.
Supported by 4 direct reports, I am looking for an experienced people manager or team mentor who can lead by example and work closely with the Head of Pricing in the development and adoption of pricing best practice.
I am looking for:
- Experience and deep technical understanding of insurance pricing models (GLMs essential, machine learning techniques desirable)
- Proven skills in EMBLEM and Radar as well as SAS/SQL and excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders confidently
- Happy to work under pressure and use own judgment to provide appropriate answers within required timescales
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Graduate Degree level or above in numerical subject
- Driven and passionate to continually improve the business
Please get in touch to find out more!
01264 326 315