Job Ref: 1123009
London / Remote
Our client, one of the country’s top finance and business optimisation consultancies – as recognised by the Financial Times – is looking to bring on a Principal Analyst.
As a Principal Analyst you will be the lead on client contact for both technical and data enquiries. You will have a team reporting into you and will act as role model in developing other members of the analyst team and helping to develop technical skills within the wider business. You will be driven and comfortable with growing client relationships and networking to grow wider opportunities. You will also discover data driven projects inside current clients to develop into technology and data science offering. You will be delivering across a variety of transformational projects with one or more of their clients.
Key Skills & Experience
They are looking for someone:
- Who has been an Analyst for a minimum of 7 years gained in one or more core sectors – Aerospace, Defence & Security, Automotive, Industrial Products and Transportation.
- Experienced in leading a team of analysts and managing technical projects
- •Experience in Strategy development:
- •Experience in Leading data science projects
- •Experience in Business/cost transformation
- •Experience in Operational management
Please reach out to email@example.com to find out more!
01264 326 315