Job Ref: 469826
Role: Product Manager
Location: Central London
The UK most trusted brand needs your product management skills!
CVM People is delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind. Undergoing ongoing transformation to data, marketing capability and propositions including IoT, it’s an exciting time to join a great culture.
As the Product Manager, your role is to manage a range of products and propositions, ensuring they deliver against the business’s customer and commercial objectives and regulatory responsibilities
- Ensuring the products deliver a great Customer Experience, working with the Operations Team and third parties provided to identify and make improvements where needed
- Ensuring the products meet all regulatory requirements, continually reviewing and identifying opportunities for future improvements, to be passed to the Product Development team
- Supporting the Senior Product Manager in managing the Commercial performance of the products, analysing trends and identifying opportunities to increase revenue or margins, passing recommendations to the Product Development team as needed
- Ensuring all project activities are delivered on time and within budget
- Keeping up to date with consumer market changes and appropriate legislation
- Ensuring that assigned products and propositions are reviewed and benchmarked as required
- Experience in or knowledge of the core breakdown proposition
- Experience of driving Customer Experience improvements, ideally including customer journey mapping Able to demonstrate sound consumer-led thinking, and an ability to seek out relevant pieces of understanding and insight
- Able to think strategically, but also to translate this into workable solutions that can be easily and effectively communicated.
- Good initiative and follow-through skills – get things done on time and in a well-organised Able to manage quality delivery through others
- Some commercial understanding – with a broad understanding of all the levers that impact revenue and profits
- Some experience of loyalty propositions preferred
- Some experience of project management and budget control
07936 916 455