Job Ref: 1261227
Project IT Manager
Location: Hampshire/London a couple times a month
Salary: 500/600 P.d (Outside IR35)
CVM People are proud to be partnering with a leading UK name with multiple service lines including Finance, Insurance, Leisure and Lifestyle. We are looking for a Project IT manager for a 6 month contract with experience in infrastructure as well as experience with platform changes.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and running 2 projects. This will include developing and maintaining projects plans, Leading virtual teams to help deliver change and reporting to stakeholders and interacting with suppliers.
• Knowledge of the Financial Services industry desired but not essential
• Knowledge and experience of delivering platform change projects vital
• Experience of providing new product projects preferred but not essential
• Able to lead multi-functional teams to successfully complete assignments
• Able to use Microsoft office applications including Microsoft Project
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative with an aptitude and ability to lead a team
• Record of delivering IT development projects to budget and timescale,
• Prince 2 qualified and therefore will have a good understanding of Project & Change Management best practices, in depth understanding and experience of different project delivery methodologies and all stages of the system lifecycle.
• Excellent understanding of change control, and risk management techniques
• Experience of delivery of large-scale programmes and projects.
If this sounds of interest, please contact Kathy at Kathleen.email@example.com
01264 326 315