Job Ref: 463510
Location: Remote + Andover (Hampshire) 50/50 split
Package: Dependent on Experience + annual bonus scheme
We are boutique marketing and data experts, who specialise in delivering advisory, technology deployment, and resource delivery services to national and international brands across retail, telco, financial services, and insurance.
Having just completed a management buyout, and with significant post-covid growth plans underway, we are looking to add a Resourcing Partner to our vibrant and friendly Resource Delivery team.
In the Resource Delivery Team, we pride ourselves on delivering market leading service to both candidates and clients. blending unparalleled subject matter expertise across data, marketing, digital disciplines with a service mindset and relentless focus on quality.
Resource Partners are responsible for taking briefs, designing and executing searches, and working with our subject matter experts to deliver deep dive candidate interviews and profiles for our clients.
If you are looking to build your expertise in an environment that focuses on quality over speed, be given the time and guidance to really learn about the disciplines you support, and build fantastic relationships focussed on trust and transparency, then we could be for you.
What we are looking for:
- A confident, professional communication style – both written and oral.
- Self-sufficient and able to manage own workload independently
- Comfortable researching information heavy and broad subjects
- Natural curiosity, with a strong drive to understand difficult concepts and learn new things
- Motivated by both goals and the impact your work can have on people
- Detail focused and thorough in approach to tasks
- Comfortable owning work as part of small, close, and collaborative team
- Strong track record within the recruitment industry, ideally servicing the data, analytics, or marketing space but open to similar disciplines.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (we use JobAdder) and maintaining high data quality standards.
- Effective at sourcing and building talent pools, using LinkedIn, job boards and other sourcing channels
- Strong background of engaging with potential candidates over the phone and face to face
- Degree educated or equivalent qualifications are advantageous but not essential
If you’re interested to find out more please contact Jennifer on Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315