Job Ref: 455796
Role: Retention Analyst
Location: Hampshire, UK
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 + Company Benefits
The UK most trusted brand needs your analysis skills!
CVM People is delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind. Undergoing ongoing transformation to data, marketing capability and propositions including IOT, it’s an exciting time to join a great culture.
This role provides deep analysis and insight into customer renewals KPIs and into the various activities our client has in place to improve performance or the customer experience. The role will mine data and use statistical tools to deepen our clients understanding, provide early warning of issues and then focus on investigating and identifying opportunities and helping implement them to reduce customer churn and improve profitability.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reporting for tactical decision making and to enable senior management to understand and take strategic action.
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of performance for overall retention performance, the renewal channels, particularly inbound and outbound call centre retention teams as well as the various existing and new activities aimed at increasing retention.
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis of the live and test Marketing campaigns against targets and business cases; against commercial targets;
- Creating insight and understanding: delivering an understanding of underlying performance and by understanding the leavers, provide insight into how this can be transformed.
- Providing valuable, actionable input into the identification and development of a pipeline of initiatives and opportunities that maximise Customer Retention and channel performance such as inbound customer “save” rates and the commercial value of customers calling the retention team.
- Working with Pricing and Finance to understand the drivers of performance, and develop appropriate models to forecast existing and new activity
- Significant experience of delivering accurate, insightful, actionable analysis used to contribute significantly to commercial objectives
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience providing statistically robust insight into the multiple interrelated variables that drive outcomes
- Excellent numeracy skills with experience of data manipulation and relevant statistical analytical tools including Excel.
- An understanding of call centre operations, ideally within a consumer retention environment, however, this is not essential
- A degree in Mathematics or similar relevant highly numerate subject
07936 916 356