Retention Optimisation & Channel Analyst
Job Ref: 588819
The UK most trusted brand needs your CRM skills!
CVM People is delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind. Undergoing ongoing transformation to data, marketing capability and propositions including IOT, it’s an exciting time to join a great culture.
The Lead Analyst for Retention is responsible for the identification and delivery of commercial initiatives to reduce customer churn through inbound channels. This is primarily focused on the call centre, but also covers Account activity. This “reactive” activity is key to delivery of our clients budget and broader business objectives.
- Developing specific save and discounting approaches for individual customer cohorts;
- Supporting the operation in embedding and understanding the effectiveness of new performance management initiatives;
- To identify and pursue opportunities to route retention calls into the team more efficiently
- To work with Pricing, Fulfilment and Resourcing teams to ensure accurate forecasting of inbound retention demand and alignment of mailing and resourcing:
- Producing regular, accurate demand forecasts, co-ordinated with call centre resourcing
- Using insight on response patterns to continuously improve alignment of mailing plans with call centre resourcing.
- Work with the Digital team to identify the pipeline of My Account activities that will support Retention of Members online
- To manage and develop a direct report, responsible for analysis of the Outbound telephony channel, establishing true analytical excellence
- A strong analyst with a proven track record of delivering accurate, insightful analysis used to contribute significantly to commercial objectives
- Highly numerate with experience of data manipulation and relevant analytical tools including Excel
- A commercially aware individual, able to appreciate and contribute to the wider business strategy and objectives
- A developed understanding of call centre operations, ideally within a consumer retention environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Preferably, a degree level qualification or equivalent within a relevant commercial subject area
Sounds interesting? Get in touch with Bhomali now on 07936916356 or 01256 638 080!