Retention Planning manager
Job Ref: 465987
Role: Retention Planning Manager
Salary: Up to £45, 000
Location: Basingstoke (travel to London approx. once a week)
Work Type: Permanent
The UK most trusted brand needs your Management skills!
CVM People are delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind.
This role supports the planning and development of the multi-channel communications activity that minimises the number of members who lapse each year from our client’s customer base. Working closely with the Senior Retention Manager this role will be working to optimise the commercial performance of lapse prevention journeys and produce insight from data to plan & optimise payment & customer contact journeys across customer segments.
Having gone through a lot of change in the CRM and data space this is a particularly interesting time to join our client and be part of a fantastic team to which delivers real value to the business!
Skills & Experience
- Excel advanced user -able to build forecasts and models to explain complex campaign results
- Strong technical acumen -able to drive conversations with IT colleagues to properly understand solutions, to ensure right customer and commercial outcomes
- CRM Planning experience and expertise; including control group and A/B testing analysis within complex customer journeys
- Commercial acumen – focus on revenue and profit creation
- Strong communicator, able to explain complex analysis & campaigns simply
07936 916 356