SAS DI Data Engineers
Job Ref: 987319
SAS DI Data Engineer
Location: Birmingham – some flexible working
Package: £50,000-£65,000+ benefits
I am working with one of my favourite clients in the UK to source SAS DI Data Engineer who is interested in working as part of a large and dynamic data team as they grow and develop their in-house function.
This role is responsible for developing new, and amending existing data warehouse solutions within agile and waterfall delivery methodologies. You will work closely with the wider business to review and interpret high-level and low-level design documentation and add real value at an exciting time of change and innovation.
- Strong experience of developing, troubleshooting and executing ETL mappings and workflows within a data warehouse environment- specifically using SAS DI Studio
- Excellent experience of PL and transact SQL, specifically data manipulation, data definition language
- Confident in working with senior stakeholders to gather, translate and present requirements
- Experience of working as part of an agile delivery team
- Confident working in a range of data warehouse environments such as Oracle/ Teradata / SQL Server
- Experience with Azure/ AWS advantageous
Please get in touch to find out more: email@example.com