Senior Angular Developer
Job Ref: 1271211
Senior Angular Developer
Location: Ad hoc travel to a southern UK office
Salary: £65,000 per annum + bonus
The Senior Angular Developer works within one scrum team within the wider Digital team for one of the UK’s most iconic brands supporting digital development in a multimillion pound capability overhaul to transform customer experiences and engagement.
The Senior Angular Developer will be the lead developer within this scrum team, working to deliver specific projects and guiding the UX team on what they can achieve in Angular. This may require some mentoring or overseeing of work done. As the Senior Angular Developer you should be the subject matter lead and ideally have experience of working with offshore developers, being comfortable as well working with designers.
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand the business requirements and to drive the design and development of high-quality technical solutions.
- Deliver functionality (as part of both small/BAU changes and large projects) that fully meets the defined functional and non-functional requirements (evidenced by execution of agreed test cases) within committed timescales and budget. This will include definition, maintenance and execution of unit test cases.
- Ensure code is developed in line with agreed coding standards (whether delivered by internal or partner resource), such that we deliver maintainable & performant code. This will include making recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code as appropriate.
- Model best practice in your own deliver, acting as a role model for more junior members of the development team. This includes consistently exceeding the defined development KPIs in your own delivery and supporting more junior members in the same vain.
- Be a technical leader in your technology area (Java), responsible for code reviews of work delivered by more junior members of the development team (both internal and partner resources). This should include identifying repeating issues and mitigation strategies.
- Creation of technical documentation, in line with agreed SDLC and documentation standards.
- Where appropriate, you should be able to lead the delivery of Continuous Integration in an Agile environment.
- Responsibilities may include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build recommendations.
- Applies knowledge and experience with technology and application development methodologies to perform basic systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, file design, storage, etc
- Strong experience of Angular 2.x+ (2/4/5/6/7)
- HTML5 / CSS3 / SASS
- ReactiveX / RxJS / Redux
- NGRX / Storm
- Angular Modules / Webpack / AWS
- 5+ experience in front end development
- Experience of reusable/ modular design
- Experience of frontend frameworks (bootstrap)
- Atlassian toolset (Git, Bitbucket, etc..)
- Environment Configuration and CI challenges
- Experience of development challenges when dealing with multiple browser technologies
- Knowledge of Agile, TDD
- Be senior member of development team, providing role example to junior members.
- Develop and maintain Coding standards in front end development.
If this Senior Angular Developer role is of interest to you please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315