Senior Business Analyst
Job Ref: 787735
Senior IT Business Analyst
Hampshire with some travel/ remote working
Package: circa £65k
I am looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst for a key client who has specific experience working on projects which focus on reverse engineering core applications. This role will work closely with the business to capture, analyse and document business requirements, and ensure that these requirements are delivered to the required level of quality through IT change projects and other activities.
The area of business where this role sits is predominantly focused around operation functions which will include call management, task and service scheduling, therefore experience working within a large operations/support function is preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a team which introduces and helps define the strategic direction of a core application and processes used within a leading UK brand.
What are we looking for:
- Significant experience working as a Senior Business Analyst
- Previous experience in real time scheduling to support a mobile work force
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse stakeholder group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Confident working at all stages of the IT software development life cycle and with different project management disciplines and methodologies ( Agile & Waterfall etc)
- Demonstrable experience in process and data modelling, requirements capture and analysis
- Strong knowledge of business processes, commercial drivers and activities, including marketing, sales, customer service and digital interactions in both B2B and B2C environments
- Previous experience of reverse engineering application and documenting the output
If you would like to find out more please get in touch with Jennifer.email@example.com