Senior Campaign Developer
Job Ref: 1287695
Senior Campaign Developer
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum + benefits
Location: Twickenham/hybrid working
Our client is a well-known sports union that is seeking a Senior Campaign Developer who is an expert in campaign data and is looking to take on a role that will help transform the way our client manages data for all marketing campaigns.
The Senior Campaign Developer will be responsible for the day-to-day planning and delivery of campaigns within our audience management tool (Unica Campaign) and will play a critical role in the delivery of the CRM Marketing strategy for all commercial and community marketing campaigns to the existing customer base.
The Senior Campaign Developer will work closely with the Senior CRM Manager and CRM Delivery Lead to help deliver the CRM audience strategy as they continue on their digital transformation journey in building a better two-way relationship with all their community stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Delivery of all campaign & QA processes, troubleshooting performance issues and continually developing data processes, contact and response history processing and developing new features in the tool.
- Planning and delivery of all campaign audiences for all commercial and community CRM campaigns via HCL Unica & Acoustic Campaign – including HCL Unica template configuration, offer template optimisations, forms, attributes, and workflows.
- Development of automated lifecycle communications in HCL Unica that focus on providing a more personalised experience and lead to an increase in engagement and retention.
- Development of all audiences and segments within HCL Unica, continually evolving these as the needs of the business change.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders within the Technology team, ensuring HCL Unica aligns and integrates with Data Warehouse and that all campaign data processing activity flows accurately through the appropriate platforms.
- Collaborating with the CRM Campaign Manager and CRM Delivery Lead to enhance the campaign briefing process and campaign performance capabilities – including developing the breadth of analysis and the method for reporting these back to key stakeholders.
- Supporting the Campaign Delivery Lead in the management of the CRM team’s direct relationship with HCL Unica.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a previous campaign operations role working on HCL Unica / IBM Campaign or a similar platform.
- A knowledge and previous experience of using SQL to querying databases and a proficiency in core data processing activities.
- Experience of working with multiple customer databases and relational databases.
- An understanding of data processing techniques and tools and previous experience of developing systematic logic (e.g. database queries, business requirements) using data manipulation tools.
- Previous experience of developing automated campaign programs.
- Previous experience of working with propensity models and customer segmentations would be advantageous.
- Understanding and experience of using reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau.
If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com
01264 326 315