Senior Customer Retention Manager
Job Ref: 1229624
Head of Customer Retention
Location: 2-3 days a week in London
package circa £100k-120k+ fantastic benefits, share-scheme, bonus
CVM People are proud to have partnered with one of the UKs leading Global Telecommunication companies. We are currently searching for a Head of Customer Retention who will own the UK Retention Marketing for all of their customers, we are looking for an outstanding leader who can structure and propel the plan for their customer retention.
This is a high-profile role which has a great impact on the companies consumer P&L, you will be regularly reporting into board level stakeholders and influencing the wider organisation to support the goals. You will be managing directly a team of 8 retention experts with a matrix of 15 that sit at the centre of the consumer business unit and are responsible for maintaining customer retention across multiple channels. The role will need you to structure your team’s strategy and lead all linked activities, including identifying commercial policies, recommending and pushing delivery of actions to decrease churn, push enrichment and drive digital mix. Your team will also create and implement retention campaigns and digital personalisation activity. You will establish goals for customer retention and oversee important plans to produce YoY revenue, margin and churn improvement.
We are looking for someone:
– with a proven track record in P&L management,
– who has a proven ability to lead teams in an agile working environment,
– Confident in dealing with and influencing senior stakeholders and board members
– with previous experience executing personalised 121 customer retention marketing activity
– Who has superb commercial acumen and numeric skills – extremely analytical and able to swiftly obtain insight from channel and commercial data
– Who has a proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
If this is of interest please contact Kathleen Taylor at email@example.com for more information.
01264 326 315