Senior Data Analyst
Job Ref: 1181036
Senior Data Analyst
London (but open to fully remote/hybrid model)
£55,000 to £60,000 per annum
Our client is one of the UK’s best known and most trusted brands in the automotive industry.
As the Senior Data Analyst you will provide detailed customer understanding through the effective use of customer data, reporting and analysis to support campaign and marketing activity, spanning acquisition and retention.
You will have extensive experience working with data to support campaign selections for multiple products and a strong track record of success.
You will work with colleagues to identify opportunities across our products, leading conversion rate optimisation initiatives to improve channel and campaign performance.
- A strong ability to extrapolate and critically evaluate key information and translate them into simple campaign selections
- Tracking and reporting campaign performance, supporting stakeholders to match creative with data driven insights to demonstrate measurable improvements
- Provide input for the identification of data quality issues and data structure improvements within the Analytics Warehouse
- Streamline processes using your technical skills to ensure automation of key tasks and smooth operations between teams to support our marketing activity
- Build as much automated reporting as possible – avoiding manual reports
- Develop self-service reporting dashboards to democratize data where possible
- Make recommendations to improve campaign performance to achieve commercial goals, through analytics and a deep understanding of the available levers
- Utilisation of statistical models that aid understanding of customer risk, value and behaviour.
- Provide accurate reporting, campaign pacing and delivery insights, and present with confidence when required
- Validate sales and ensure verification process with suppliers is efficient, accurate and timely
- Work closely with the team to increase scale and performance across campaign activity
- Work with suppliers to support every aspect of campaigns, including selection, fulfilment, audience selections, profiling, and measurement.
- Provide analytical input to support the development of customer strategy, marketing strategy and product development.
- Analyse data and reports to drive customer and business insight with the objective of improving performance and results, in particular across sales channels including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Project manage the delivery of detailed analysis programmes with assistance from Customer Insight and Analytics Manager.
- Experience with multiple languages (eg. sql, Python, R, SAS) and have a deep hands-on expertise with relational databases and data warehouse methodologies
- Design clean and intuitive dashboards in tools like Power BI, Looker and Excel skills
- Experienced in setting up marketing campaigns, supporting multiple product offerings
- Experience optimising campaigns based on campaign objectives and goals
- Extensive knowledge of campaign testing, ROI and post-campaign performance evaluation techniques
- Make use of other customer data to enrich analysis and generate a deeper level of insight into a customer’s behaviour with the aim to provide stakeholders with actionable insights
- You have a solid understanding of statistical techniques (like CHAID, regression, clustering techniques, correlation analysis, statistical testing), strong problem-solving skills as well as the ability to drive actionable insights from massive data sets
- An understanding and applied knowledge of User Experience and Customer Journey concepts
- Experience with data sets from social platforms would be preferable
Education and Qualifications:
BA/BSc with a high degree of numeracy and a strong academic record
- Good team player with a positive attitude, great attention to detail and a creative thinker.
- Energetic, passionate, driven and enjoys working with leading edge solutions and being at the forefront of technology and analysis solutions.
- Always to be looking to exceed expectations. Seeking out new approaches and constantly challenging with ideas and different data sources and approach to drive innovation insights.
- An innovative and strategic thinker who can see the big picture plus focus on the details to improve business insight
If this Senior Data Analyst role is of interest to you please apply below