Senior Pricing Analyst
Job Ref: 1007905
Role: Senior Pricing Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading brands as a Senior Pricing Analyst. In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of our clients existing pricing models to achieve the company’s objectives. This includes all aspects of model development, starting from data processing and model building, through to implementation, price testing and performance monitoring.
- Building and maintaining robust pricing models in Emblem/ Radar
- Seeking and identifying opportunities to improve model performance through new data items or analytical techniques.
- Developing robust data sets to ensure data adequacy and accuracy, including working with the Financial Analysts to support the life-time value models.
- Proven experience and solid technical understanding of insurance pricing models (GLMs essential, machine learning techniques desirable)
- Proven skills in the following software packages:
- o EMBLEM (Essential)
- o Radar (Essential)
- o SAS
- o Excel
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
01264 326 315