Senior Product Manager
Job Ref: 459276
Role: Senior Product Manager
Location: Covent Garden, London
Salary: £60,000 – £65,000
The UK most trusted brand needs your product management skills!
CVM People is delighted to be working with the UK’s most trusted household brand. Our client provides roadside assistance, insurance and a range of other financial services to give millions of customers peace of mind. Undergoing ongoing transformation to data, marketing capability and propositions including IoT, it’s an exciting time to join a great culture.
In this role you will manage a range of products and propositions, ensuring they deliver against the business’s customer and commercial objectives and regulatory responsibilities.
- Ensure the products deliver a great Customer Experience, working with the Operations Team and third parties provided to identify and make improvements where needed
- Ensure the products meets all regulatory requirements, continually reviewing and identifying opportunities for future improvements, to be passed to the Product Development team
- Manage the Commercial performance of the products, analysing trends and identifying opportunities to increase revenue or margins, passing recommendations to the Product Development team as needed
- Manage all third-party relationships involved in the delivery of the products and propositions
- Experience of Product Management within an FCA regulated business preferred
- Experience of driving Customer Experience improvements, ideally including customer journey mapping
- Commercial understanding – with a broad understanding of all the levers that impact revenue and profits, underpinned by solid analytical skills
- Experience of loyalty propositions preferred
- Experience of procurement, supplier management and budget control
- Be able to demonstrate consumer-led thinking, and an ability to seek out relevant pieces of understanding and insight
- Be able to think strategically, but also to translate this into workable solutions that can be easily and effectively communicated.
- You’ll have initiative and follow-through skills – gets things done on time and in a well-organised manner
- Be able to manage quality delivery through others
- Strong educational background – likely to include degree (2:1 or above) from top tier university
07936 916 455