Senior Service Development Manager
Job Ref: 1151653
Senior Product Development / Service Development Manager
Day rate: £600-£625 p.d- Outside IR35
Location: Central London / remote
Length: Initial 2 month contract
My client is a leading name in the UK, well known for delivering 5* customer service to their diverse, national customer base. Currently going through a time of significant investment in digital experiences, my client is looking to create innovative new products and solutions that transform their value proposition to the market.
We are looking for a senior Product/ Service development Manager to own the discovery phase of a proposed new value proposition. The service development activity is required to help shape the solution design and to identify the business impacts by operational area. This role will work closely with a BA and will define the high-level design by also working with a variety of senior stakeholders. There are two key aims, – one to provide sufficient detail re- experience to inform architecture and business impact and second to design the E2E service they want to deliver to customers.
- Product or customer journey development and management experience, confident in identifying customer journeys to map based on value proposition and relevant stakeholders needed to map those facilitating workshops as required
- Experience working in an agile environment preferable
- Experience of service blueprint mapping and translation into tangible deliverables to support optimisation (customer journey, physical evidence of product, customer facing interactions, back-office processes, tech capabilities, 3rd party interactions etc.)
- Experience of developing user experience, user journeys and customer facing propositions based on various customer research and insight methodologies
- Confident supporting any review of operating model and Opex requirements to feed into business cases
- Able to demonstrate sound consumer-led thinking, and an ability to seek out relevant pieces of understanding and insight.
- Comfortable managing a significant level of detail without losing sight of the big picture
- Highly experienced in stakeholder management, and comfortable collaborating widely at all levels of the business.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch with Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
01264 326 315