SFMC Campaign Developer
Job Ref: 1134364
Campaign Development Consultant – Salesforce Marketing Cloud
IR35 position: Inside
Day rate: £500 – £550 per day (rate to Umbrella)
Duration: 3-6 months initial engagement
Location: Remote working initially, with 2-3 days per week in Windsor later in the year
One of our favourite clients – a blue-chip consumer services organisation – is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaign development expert to bolster their internal team through the early days of adopting the platform.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Campaign Developer to be part of the early stages of operationalising SFMC in an enterprise environment, with access to the end-to-end suite, and supported by fantastic CVM, data, and analytics experts.
You’ll be working with the team to get campaigns out the door, support the activation of new channels, create and migrate templates, help to establish best practice and embed technical expertise.
The team are really friendly, and the wider context across the business is one of exciting change focusing on CX and digital engagement.
The client is looking for someone with the following:
- Deep expertise of complex, multichannel campaign development.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferably Email Studio, Journey builder, Social Studio, Mobile Studio, Advertising Studio).
- The ability to work in a semi-structured environment, helping to establish best practice.
- An understanding of advanced analytics for audience build and targeting.
- Confidence engaging with a range of stakeholders and sharing your knowledge.
If you’re looking for you next engagement, and like what you’ve read so far, please apply by sending your CV or give us a call on 01264 326 315.
01264 326 315