An opportunity to lead a newly formed team with market leading technology
Job Title: BI Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 + 5.5k car allowance + Bonus
Location: Central London
Our client, a leading UK brand, is going through an exciting time in their development. Looking to build upon their current reporting capability, they have invested in a new market leading BI technology suite. This will allow them to provide senior stakeholders with self-service dashboards and advance their ability to draw insight from data.
Sitting within the Analytics department, the BI Manager will be expected to lead the development of a new team- essentially from scratch. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is passionate about developing junior team members can upskill a team around the different functionalities of a reporting tool.
We are also looking for a really confident communicator who can engage at multiple levels. The new BI suite has not yet been fully integrated into the business, so it is important that the value-add is correctly communicated to different departments and teams. Lastly, part of this role will be hands-on, thus we need someone who remains passionate about data and has extensive experience in using a variety of business intelligence tools.
Required experience and skills
• Applied experience with Looker as a BI tool would be highly desirable but not essential.
Experience with a similar reporting suite such as; OBIEE, PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, Business Objects
• Experienced with gathering data from either Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Exadata, Teradata, MS Azure, Redshift, MySQL, or equivalent
• Experience managing and developing direct reports (1-3 people)
• Able to present your ideas well to a variety of colleagues and senior stakeholders
• Strong educational background – likely to include good degree (2:1 or above) with STEM subject-focus from a top-tier university
• A keen eye for design – both from a data architecture perspective and a BI UX perspective
If this sounds interesting, please do get in touch with us on 01256638080 or send your CV to [email protected]