Fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Analyst to be part of a leading data and campaign analysis team.
Role: Campaign Analyst
Location: London Victoria
Salary: £50,000-£ 55,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Analyst to join one of the UK's leading national retail brands. This is one of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK. As a Campaign Analyst, you will be supporting the operation by adding your expertise to the team responsible for measuring and offering improvements to campaign activity.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- As a Campaign Analyst, you will be supporting the lead Divisions to optimise their marketing communications programme through the provision of analytical support and customer insight.
- Provide effective analysis and interpretation of campaign effectiveness and changes to customer behaviour.
- This role will allow you to develop strong commercially focused relationships with the different divisions over the coming years, contribute to the development of the business's analytical capability and develop your own stakeholder engagement skills.
- Develop and refine campaign evaluation tools and techniques, enabling consistent reporting and analytics to support ROI measurement and uplift.
- Running optimisation models on audience segmentation, offer assignments, and exclusions based on historic performance.
- Extensive campaign analysis and reporting experience in a complex environment.
- Excellent mining and analysis skills with SQ
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.