An exciting Campaign Manager role with one of the largest publishing client.
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 + 10% bonus
Our client puts data driven insight at the heart of everything it does. To help drive the business forward they have a centralised Strategic information department designed to serve the needs of the entire enterprise. This department now has an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join them.
What will you be doing?
- The role will require you to partner with a variety of stakeholders to initiate, plan and deliver new and improved campaigns.
- Responsible for taking the campaign plan to Market by being clear on what the plan seeks to achieve and develop clear campaign metrics.
- Managing the end to end campaign management of multi-channel campaigns including email, Push notifications, Direct mail and Social media to customers.
- Manage the schedule of daily, weekly and monthly delivery of campaigns, by working with offshore Campaign Delivery team.
- Work with the Campaign Analyst to understand targets, campaign insight and other trends/insights to optimise campaign plans across all channels
- Ability to prioritise and plan accordingly and manage change and capacity to work flexibly. Ability to work at pace and handle multiple projects in parallel.
- The role is relationship driven as you will be working with various teams internally and externally to ensure campaigns are delivered on schedule.
- Experience gained in a fast moving, commercial consumer sales/marketing environment, with digital at its heart.
- Understanding of the full marketing mix including both online and offline media channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of project management, stakeholder management and organisational skills.
Sounds interesting? Please get in touch with [email protected] or call 01256 638096