CRM Effectiveness & Optimisation Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Analyst to be part of a leading data and campaign analysis team.
Role: Campaign Analyst
Salary: £38000 - £47,000+ Bonus (1 day work from home)
CVM People is proud to be leading a capability and resource enhancement to one of the most sophisticated customer engagement and decisioning functions in the country. We are delivering new technology to enhance the outbound channel, and recruiting a number of positions to bolster the already significant talent within the teams.
As a Campaign Analyst, you will be supporting the operation by adding your expertise to the team responsible for measuring and offering improvements to campaign activity.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
- Maximise commercial impact of campaign operations through the creation of KPIs for each initiative against which continuous measurement can be taken.
- Creating optimisation strategies to support with trade offs during the campaign process (volume/value, / business unit/enterprise, etc.)
- Develop and refine campaign evaluation tools and techniques, enabling consistent reporting and analytics to support ROI measurement and uplift.
- Running optimisation models on audience segmentation, offer assignments, and exclusions based on historic performance.
- Maintenance of optimisation and arbitration algorithms for a variety of NBA and lifecycle campaigns.
- Extensive campaign analysis and reporting experience in a complex environment.
- Excellent mining and analysis skills with SQL.
- In depth understanding of campaign targeting, data interrogation, and predictive modelling.
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.