Compelling opportunity to join an exciting change project at one of the "Big Six" energy companies.
CRM Marketing Executive
Contract: £180-£220 p.d
Term: 6 months
The CRM Marketing Executive will assist in the end to end marketing campaigns for existing customers and have the chance to work for a fantastic UK utility company.
CVM People is currently working closely with one of Britain’s best-loved energy brands, a company that is supplying essential products to millions of homes in the UK. Our client is looking to attract a CRM Marketing Executive to assist with an exciting change project within the company. Looking at marketing automation and how they can deliver a more targeted suite of comms to their customer base, this role is vital in supporting the activities of some of the more senior managers and stakeholders.
Some of the responsibilities of the roles are as follows:
- Managing key stakeholders, such as external agencies to ensure projects are within time and budget allowances.
- Exhibit a creative flair and ensure that all communications follow the company’s vision
- Assess the performance of campaigns against selected metrics
- Ensure that all actions are compliant with regulatory bodies such as Ofgem
- Deliver high-quality campaign briefs
- 2-3 years working in a commercial/marketing role
- A proven ability to manage projects to completion
- Strong data analytical skills
- Demonstrates creative flair
- Good stakeholder management
- Understands basic measurement of campaigns
- Know what good looks like on the end-end customer journey