Customer Insight Analyst
We are looking for a hungry, passionate analyst to join one of the country's best-loved and most rewarding brands
Customer Insight Analyst - SQL - Retail Sector
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
This position is within a small, talented insight team, responsible for supporting the data-driven marketing operations for a hugely successful brand. However, this is more than just swimming in data, you will be responsible for developing solutions, presenting insight to senior stakeholders, and applying your mind to all manner of interesting problems and challenges. Overall, technical undertakings make up around 75% of this position, with the rest focused on problem-solving, and stakeholder management so a really interesting blend.
This position would suit an analyst with a couple of years' experience in an SQL/SAS environment supporting customer insight and analytical operations, with a real desire to make an impact and a drive to evangelise co-workers and stakeholders with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. If this sounds like you, read on!...
Responsibilities of the role
- To develop a thorough understanding of the client's customer base and the database on which their details are stored - table structures, definitions etc..
- To analyse project briefs and ensure the most effective methodology and approach is taken.
- Mine and manipulate data, and undertake descriptive statistical analyses such as CHAID, clustering, regression analysis etc..
- Convert analytical results into meaningful customer insights and solutions to project briefs.
- Ensure deliverables relate to the commercial goals of the business.
- Prepare and deliver fantastic presentations showing findings and recommendations to senior business stakeholders.
- Document and maintain all code version controls
- Undertake housekeeping tasks as required on relevant data systems
Projects with which you will be involved
New store openings
Understanding multichannel customer usage/migration
Customer journeys online to in-store to online
Customer/store interaction and loyalty
Triggers for engagement and lapse
The perfect person
As stated above, the perfect person for this position is someone who loves problem-solving and is confident enough to communicate and present solutions to complex problems, whilst not being chained to orthodoxy. The team is small and dedicated to their work, so someone with a passion for what they do is hugely important as well.
A good degree in a mathematical discipline and a few years in a SAS environment supporting analytics and customer insight is really important, but what will make the difference is your attitude to your own ability and development.
If you are interested in hearing more, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me: 01256-638082 or email me at [email protected]