Fantastic opportunity for a Data Architect to support and influence domain strategy for one of the leading nationals in UK !
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: £70000 - £750000 per annum
Our client, one of the nation’s best recognized brand within services are looking for a domain Data Architect to effectively translate domain strategy and delivery requirements into architectural designs. To be successful in this role you must be able to understand and prioritize objectives across various functional departments including working with the Data & MI governance teams to ensure an effective delivery using an agile methodology.
- Producing high level architecture and solutions designs, blueprints highlighting key data issues, risks, definitions and standard procedures.
- Own the Data & MI architecture by contributing to the architectural roadmap aligning with the enterprise data strategy
- Be the representative for data architecture for the domain to ensure clear ownership and communication to domain stakeholders and leadership teams
- Working alongside with PM’s and BA’s to to understand functional and non-functional data management and reporting requirements
- Implement best practices for data management and compliance through design and development reviews.
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent experience of data architecture and data management methodologies
- Strong understanding of database design and data modelling using ER studio preferably
- Exposure to variety of data tools and technologies like Oracle, Teradata, SQL, OBIEE, SAS is desirable
- Expertise in delivering architectural designs in a complex data environment
- Should be able to understand and present complex data related issues in a simple and easy manner across various teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Sounds interesting ? Please apply with a copy of your CV at [email protected] or just feel free to give me a call on 01256-638082 for an informal discussion