Data Quality Analyst
A crucial role presiding over a leading UK retailers advanced data function
CVM People are working closely with the UK’s largest high-end retailer to help them bring on board a Data Quality Analyst. In this role, you will be accountable for the end to end data quality processes ensuring that the Customer Database is well maintained and holds good quality data.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that good Data Management is practised.
- Ensuring data quality is paramount for Customer and the Business.
- Being the Data Quality SME within the Customer Data Management Office.
- Managing and provide clear communication updates to stakeholders for escalated customer complaints or data related incidents
- Support Division to achieve their goals and objectives through having the highest quality and usable customer data
- Provide effective analysis and interpretation of customer data as input into strategic projects and operational activities
- Contribute to the development of Partnerships customer data capability
- Advanced SQL
- Understand customer data
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience of data processes within a commercial organisation
- Good MS Office Skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience of data quality measurement and management
- Experience in a data-intensive commercial organisation, marketing, contact centre or IT department
- Experience of administering budgets
- Attention to detail to ensure high-quality deliverable
- A desire to learn and develop commercial skills
- Keen, enthusiastic and hard-working
- Ability to get on well with others and act as part of a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If this role sounds of interest email me on [email protected] or call 01256 638080 to find out more!