Data Quality Manager
The nation's number one motoring organisation is looking for an experienced Data Quality Manager, passionate about Data quality and governance.
Data Quality Manager
Salary: up to £65,000+ £5.3k car allowance+ 20% Bonus
London, regular travel to Basingstoke
The well respected multi-service line organisation with a unique heritage brand in the UK, are looking for an experienced Data Quality Manager, passionate about Data quality and governance. Reporting to the Head of Data Strategy and Design, the purpose of the role is to introduce and govern Data quality across the business.
- Establish and drive an enterprise wide Data Governance strategy.
- Deliver improved data quality through changes to organisation behaviour, policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture.
- Establish enterprise wide Data Stewardship with clear asset ownership and accountabilities.
- Define data improvement road-map.
- Identify and launch company-wide initiatives to improve critical business data.
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics for all data operations.
- Lead cross-functional groups of Senior Managers to achieve their objectives.
- Productionise data quality metrics into automated jobs to enable the data steward community to track and manage the data quality of critical data items.
- Undertake Root Cause Analysis on Data issues prioritised by the Data Delivery improvement process.
- Create a data fixing, re-alignment, validation and mastering automation framework.
- Coordinate external data sources to cut redundancy.
- Champion the value of data across the company and suppliers.
- Engage with stakeholders up to board level, manage expectations and influence decision making.
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Excellent data management and governance knowledge, including asset management, data protection, regulatory requirements, etc.
- Strong consulting and change management skills, strong performance management skills, and impeccable communication.
- Experience with a broad range of data environments, BI tools, and analytics platforms; covering both traditional and unstructured data management.