A great chance to work for a leading heritage brand! -Google Analytics -Tag manager -Dashboard
Salary: 33k to 40k (depending on experience)
Summary of the role:
Working with the Digital Analytics Manager and colleagues in the wider digital team, this role will provide data, reporting and analysis which illustrates a full picture of the performance across digital assets, channels and marketing activity.
The Digital Analyst will work with colleagues to identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, self-service utilization, and the use of digital services and content.
This role is based in, London with the expectation that one or two days a week will be spent at the Basingstoke offices (where Commercial activities for some products are located).
- Provide accurate data, reporting and access to data & reporting for business users
- Support digital and technology development teams to ensure data capture, reporting and integration into data warehouses and analytics is delivered.
- Deliver and support daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements across the digital team and business users – not simply delivering data, but also providing insight & suggestions for improvement
- Deliver change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, consumer experience research and new technologies and propose & deliver opportunities for improvement working with internal and external stakeholders
- Perform analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight in order to improve performance and results, in particular across:
- Sales channels - including search, display, email, and affiliates
- Self-service channels - which are being developed, incl. Pega iFrame
- Digital Service and Content – including the App as well as key website content.
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Background in digital data & analytics with hands-on attitude & ability to deliver
- Experience of developing reporting and demonstrable success in taking this reporting and producing analysis that informs business decisions (e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital (web, app, other), best practice design and technical understanding an advantage
Technical requirements include:
- Day-to-day experience of reporting in Google Analytics
- Experience of creating automated reporting / dashboards
- Experience of contributing to CRO initiatives
- Demonstrable data analysis capabilities
- Experience of digital transformation projects or site migrations an advantage
- The ability to work across multiple projects to deadline concurrently
- MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience of tag management systems would also be an advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
- University education to a high standard preferred, but not required
- Professional qualifications / certification an advantage, but not required
- Self-starter that works well in teams
- Approachable for internal & external customers, and able to work across a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to talk to non-digital colleagues about data & analytics in a language they’ll understand
- Ability to build strong relationships across a variety of teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner, both in written & verbal form
- Ability to work to deadlines across a number of concurrent initiatives
If this sounds of interest to you please drop me a line on 01256 638096 or email me at [email protected]