Digital Insights Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity for any digital analysts looking for a step up!
As a Digital Insight Assistant Manager, you will be helping the Strategy & Insight team to brilliantly provide the platform of information, actionable insight and audience definition to embed a data-first culture in Digital and deliver strategic direction to drive the business forwards.
The primary focus of this secondment will be on delivering the self-serve MI suite and building out the core reporting all of our Digital stakeholders require to be able to do their jobs as we put sales journeys live again.
You will be responsible for analysing audience, web log and operational data to measure, understand and predict how customers are using and will use our digital offering from both a sales and service perspective. This will generate a brilliant suite of MI focused on the needs of the business and ultimately embed a self-serve, data-first culture for all stakeholders.
- Analyse web data and campaign results to determine drivers for sales and service funnel conversion.
- Build core regular MI to support our stakeholders in delivering these objectives.
- Develop key stakeholder relationships across the business and specifically within Digital, gaining a clear understanding of the business objectives.
- Look at broader customer trends and behaviours, both internally and in the market, to understand how we can better serve our customers and users.
- In-depth analysis and understanding of performance, site usage and related customer/market trends for Internet and Mobile Banking.
- Contribute to delivering the Strategy & Insight team vision and objectives.
Key Knowledge / Experience
- Strong analytical skills and some experience of one of Adobe Analytics, WebTrends, Tealium, Double Click or equivalent web-based data source.
- Experience of planning and prioritising across multiple work streams.
- Ability to develop best practise data extraction techniques, ideally proficient at SAS to ensure robust insight is developed and maintained.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some experience of working with Tag Management Solutions.
Key Skills and Knowledge Areas
Analytical Skills - Utilises a structured and thorough approach to data analysis queries and problem-solving by understanding and articulating the question, identifying and analysing alternative solutions, evaluating and validating the output and using it to increase our understanding and make recommendations.
Oral and written communication – Clearly articulates and explains complex information in a simple manner.
Self-organisation – Good ability to manage different priorities underpinned by a clear understanding of business objectives both within and outside Digital
Experience with Visualisation and Web Tagging tools – some core knowledge of the tools used to deliver Digital analytics is preferable
So if this sounds up your right up your street, email [email protected] to find out more!