A Pivotal role as an Enterprise Architect working for a leading UK heritage brand
Salary: £90,000-£100,000 + package including £7,000 car allowance
This role is working for a leading UK heritage brand who have recently started a business-wide transformation programme. This new position will work closely with the Chief Architect and CIO to define and align architecture across the company and ensure that the business outcomes of the change portfolio are achieved and aligned to the overall IT vision and roadmap. More specifically you will be creating architecture blueprints in your domain (business, application, data and Infrastructure), roadmaps, principles and standards and ensure that these are managed and communicated across the different Line of Business functions.
- You will contribute to the definition of the company’s vision, goals and objectives with the aim of identifying and executing on opportunities to maximize the business benefits of Enterprise Architecture initiatives across all our lines of business and key customer journeys.
- Actively participate in the shaping of emerging business needs and be able to articulate them to technology teams.
- Collaborate with the innovation director, CIO, specialists, vendor and industry leaders to identify strategic and innovative uses of technology to drive operational excellence, profitability, and to close capability gaps.
- Responsible for the development of enterprise level principles, standards, best practice and patterns/policies for re-use.
- Create and preserve the Enterprise Architecture knowledge base involving but not constrained to the architecture vision, blueprints, roadmap, standards, patterns and best practice across the various Lines of Business and architecture domains.
- Substantial experience doing an EA role for a company, division or business unit, developing and growing the architecture abilities, while also working as part of a centralised, united or co-ordinated EA capability.
- The ability to model the organisational strategies (current and future states) with capability or process maps.
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery techniques in a large-scale Programme Delivery environment and their effects for Enterprise Architecture.
- Experience of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks including TOGAF, and their significance to the practice of Enterprise Architecture.
- Wide-ranging experience to Cloud services including Infrastructure As A Service, Platform As A Service, and Software As A Service.
If this sounds like an interesting and exciting opportunity for you, please get in touch with Kathleen Taylor
[email protected] - 01256 638080