Chance to work in an advanced Analytics function within a UK Heritage brand
Role: Insight Analyst
Package: £40,000 - £45000 + Package
Our client is not only one of UK's most trusted brands, they are also a pretty unique organisation with one main goal: to protect their clients and put their interests first.
With over 15 million customers, they are constantly growing and expanding. Currently undertaking a major transformation in the real-time decisioning space, they are implementing the most advanced set of PEGA technology in all of the EU, driving changes within the structure of the team and the department.
This is an amazing opportunity to join them right at the beginning of this journey, really help shape what the company is and how they do things, as well as see things through right from the get-go.
The purpose of this role is to deliver detailed customer understanding through the effective use of customer data analysis techniques to assist the profitable management of customers through greater engagement, acquisition, improved retention and effective cross sell.
What will you be doing:
- Deliver customer insight analysis which supports business decision making and tactical delivery, with a high level of independence.
- Utilise the most appropriate data analysis techniques and tool sets to deliver actionable customer intelligence in the most efficient manner.
- Undertake analysis which quantifies marketing opportunities, with up-to-date knowledge of business targets and progress.
- Utilisation of statistical models that aid understanding of customer risk, value and behaviour, consistently using the most appropriate techniques.
- Proactively ensure effective use of model scores and flags in marketing campaigns.
- Engage with multiple different stakeholders and confidently articulate actionable insights.
- An ambitious and enthusiast Insight Analyst
- Excellent data interpretation skills and attention to detail.
- Exposure to advanced data mining and statistical techniques, confident in utilising statistical models that aid understanding of customer risk, value and behaviour.
- skills in analytics software such as SAS and SQL