A chance to support the MDM domain for a data-centric organisation.
Job Title: MDM Architect
Salary: Up to £70,000+ bonus and car allowance
Our client, a leading UK brand, is going through an exciting time in their development. Looking to build upon their current data capability, they have invested heavily in a robust data infrastructure. This will allow them to more accurately create a single customer view and increase consistency throughout the operation. They are now looking for an MDM architect to support the MDM domain.
This role will be responsible for defining and maintaining the Data Architecture that enables Master Data Management across the wider business. This role will act as the Data & MI team representative of MDM architecture, transforming commercial strategy and delivery requirements into Architecture designs. Key to success in this role will be understanding & prioritising objectives across the organisation, supporting Data Solution Designers, application/solution architects and working closely with the Data & MI governance and development teams.
Required experience and skills
• Excellent understanding of the management of customer and product master data
• Knowledge of different MDM patterns and data management principles
• Knowledge of MDM technology/tools (preferably Informatica MDM) Knowledge of data warehousing design methodologies preferred
• Knowledge of database design and data modelling (3NF, Dimensional, De-normalised/Analytical, Conceptual, Logical and Physical)
• Experience with Marketing applications (preferably Pega Marketing, Aprimo and BlueVenn)
• Experience with cloud technologies and migrations (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
• Degree Qualified, preferably in a STEM subject
If this sounds interesting, please do get in touch with us on 01256638080 or send your CV to [email protected]