SAS Environment Managers
Enhancing the SAS environment for a FTSE 500 client
SAS Environment Manager
Contract: 6 months
We have an exciting interim opportunity for a SAS Environment Manager to join a heritage UK brand on an interim basis as they scale and develop their SAS estate. With an extensive background in SAS Admin, we also need someone with significant experience in multiple UNIX/Linux SAS environments, including LSF support & configuration who can come in and hit the ground running. Our client is going through a lot of change, therefore this is a particularly interesting position which will enable you to work in an expanding team benefiting from a lot of investment and drive.
- Extensive SAS Admin skills
- UNIX/Linux skills including LSF support and configuration
- SAS DI ETL development experience as well as a grounding in SAS Base, Macros, SQL would be advantageous.
- Oracle experience including Exadata
- Confident in configuration, connectivity & code management
- Experience with bug fixes
- Strong documentation and troubleshooting skills
- SAS environment build & support exposure in Dev, test, Pre-production & Production