SEM Assistant Manager
A fantastic chance to increase you managerial prowess within a dynamic digital marketing environment.
SEM Assistant Manager
Salary: £31,450 - £38,110
The Search Engine Marketing Assistant Manager will provide support to the Digital Acquisition Manager and the SEO Manager, however, will also have real responsibility, taking ownership of marketing for specific products on paid search and SEO. The successful candidate will display an enthusiastic attitude to developing the organisations digital marketing capabilities and delivering sales targets. They will develop excellent relationships with colleagues and external agencies and be comfortable discussing digital issues clearly with a wide range of stakeholders.
Support the Digital Acquisition Manager / SEO Manager by:
- Assisting in all SEM activities and supports SEM strategy delivery.
- Supporting internal stakeholders getting requests implemented, driving and monitoring completion and conducting reviews after implementation.
- Develop new campaigns and initiatives to drive sales and increase digital adoption amongst our customers
- Working on marketing campaign briefings and ad-hoc projects as requested
- Building and owning our search testing roadmap to drive efficiencies and improve our activity
- Working with the conversion team to devise A/B landing page testing
- Analysing performance and reporting back to the Digital acquisition manager / SEO Manager
- Contributing to weekly sales performance analysis and reporting
- Running the monthly financial reconciliation process
- Support the translation of SEM performance for a non-digital audience
- Being a search evangelist within the organisation
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Proven experience working in search engine marketing (PPC / SEO)
- Proven ability to take full ownership of and manage projects while delivering against ambitious targets
- Experience of managing digital agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly competent in stakeholder management
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle increasing goals and balance several projects at once
- Commercial focus to deliver against the company sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Fundamental understanding of search engine marketing (Paid, Social, Content, PR) and how it impacts SEO
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO and web development
If this sounds up your street don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]