Senior Data Engineers
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Data Engineer to work for one of the UK's leading energy and home services providers!
Senior Data Engineer x 3
Salary: £65,000-£80,000 + car allowance, up to 40% bonus, pension, flexi benefits
Location: Staines (1 day a week WFH)
As part of a significant capability expansion, we are looking for 3 Senior Data Engineers to work for one of the UK's leading energy and home services providers! The Data Ops team deliver data engineering to support decision science, personalisation, and machine learning for a customer base in excess of 9 million. Working in a Hadoop/Hive environment you will own the delivery of improvements and enhancements to the data environment, working with technical and non-technical stakeholders to improve quality, availability, and insight for all CRM and customer focussed operations.
- Extensive experience within a complex, enterprise scale customer data environment (preferably including Hadoop)
- Deep expertise in SQL.
- In depth understanding of data engineering to support personalisation, decisioning, and machine learning.
- Python, Unix scripting, and NoSQL within a Hadoop environment are all advantageous.
- Experience with current gen tooling such as Scala, Spark, Hive.
- Demonstrable ability to convert business terminology to technical and vice versa.
- Broad data management understanding – modelling, data quality, MDM, governance etc.
For more information, please get in touch at [email protected] or 01256638080