Senior Modelling Analyst
Fantastic opportunity for a Modelling Consultant to join one of the leading retail brands !
Role: Senior Modelling Analyst
Location: Central London
Salary: £550 -£600 per day
We are looking for a passionate, hands on modeller with one of the leading retail and best loved brands to be based in London.
This position is within a talented and established team of modelling analysts undertaking multiple modelling projects for a hugely successful brand. You will be responsible for producing and managing multiple models and optimising algorithms accurately with a knack for challenging and presenting results to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns.
This position would suit a strong data driven analyst with experience of building and optimising models in SAS/SQL/R with excellent data modelling skills and a real desire to make an impact and drive to evangelise co-workers and stakeholders with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
- Design and optimise the most appropriate technique and analytical approach to be adopted for the project (regression analysis, CHAID, cluster, factor etc.)
- Convert statistical analysis and results into relevant and actionable predictive models and optimisation algorithms
- Ensuring all models support the commercial objectives
- Designing test cells and managing control groups for each campaign as required
- Prepare findings and presenting deliverables with senior Analyst to senior stakeholders
- Managing queries and ensuring deliverables are produced accurately and on time.
- Extract, prepare and evaluate post campaign response levels, ROI, behavioural changes, tests and controls.
- Establishing effective working relationships with stakeholders within the CRM and campaign delivery teams.
- Mentor junior analysts to develop their analytical techniques and abilities
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years’ experience in predictive analysis and modelling
- Strong modelling skills in SAS /SAS Enterprise Guide / SAS Miner/ SQL / SPSS
- Proficient in SQL/SPSS/R/Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Degree in Maths/Statistics/Economics