Senior Modelling Manager
A leading UK brand is on the look out for an experienced Modelling Manager
CVM People are looking for an experienced Modelling Manager to lead the propensity and Optimisation modelling team of a major UK brand. In this position you will be responsible for planning, implementing models and optimising a wide array of targeted CRM Best Next Action and Lifecycle Campaign activity across multiple channels to increase the profitability of the business.
In this role you will also:
- Provide thought leadership in developing methodology for the optimisation of customer growth, engagement and retention opportunities.
- Define and deliver strategy for Real Time / Artificial intelligence optimisation models and how they will be aligned/incorporated into Pega/Unica customer decisioning solutions.
- Will engage with key stakeholders to consider the varying business requirements and support the business decision making in selecting one shared optimisation and modelling strategy.
- Specify and lead the development of optimisation of cross channel contacts and interactions with the goal of doing what’s right for customers and delivering best business outcome to increase the profitability of the business, remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- Lead and influence the required optimisation strategies that will help the enterprise to resolve trade-offs between volume and value, individual business units and enterprise, product and customer.
- Vision and create the optimisation and arbitration frameworks and algorithms for a wide array of targeted CRM Best Next Action and Lifecycle Campaign activity across multiple channels and Brands.
- Define and deliver strategy for Real Time / Artificial intelligence optimisation models
- Recommend and own all sensitivity analysis and modelling to continually improve the targeting and commercial performance of product discounts and offers.
- Direct and oversee the build of the single modelling dataset/platform across channels including complete interactions history, such as offers, context and campaign details and response or non-response
- Provides consultancy in ensuring that models are utilised appropriately
- Determine the strategic roadmap for modelling for the future including the unification of toolsets used across the team
- Capable of organising team to deliver CRM effectiveness transformation and enhancement whilst maintaining BAU activities.
- Detailed knowledge and experience using optimisation techniques like genetic algorithm, linear and non-linear optimisation, portfolio level optimisation
- Detailed knowledge and experience using modelling techniques like genetic algorithm, linear and non-linear regression
- Knowledge of advanced analytics like predictive analytics, neural networks, segmentation, cluster analysis and others
- Experience of defining and creating machine learning/Artificial intelligence algorithms
- Experience in campaign management across both offline and online channels
- Expert knowledge of data modelling techniques and data mining experience
- Proven data interrogation and manipulation skills with experience of using industry leading decisioning tools such as Pega Marketing, ARM, Unica AND/OR data and analytical tools SQL / SAS / Enterprise Miner / SPSS
- Advanced Teradata SQL/SAS scripting and programming experience
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of in-channel customer decisioning (CRM) in a business with a similarly sized customer base
- Familiarity with modelling, analysis, simulation and optimisation tools
- Knowledge of the reporting processes and automation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerical subject, or a discipline with substantial mathematical/statistical content.
Work Experience Required
- 5 plus years of Experience of driving modelling, simulation and optimisation improvement and implementing a best practice approach to campaign value maximisation in an already established Modelling and Optimisation function gained in a large and complex organisation
- Experience of delivering machine learning/Artificial intelligence algorithms
- Experience of how to mine and analyse large data sets effectively using strong technical skills. Knowledge of SAS, SQL or other database interrogation language is essential, as is advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Experience of multi-channel trigger and Best Next Action CRM activity