Senior Project Manager (Digital)
An enticing opportunity for a Digital Project Manager from a regulated background
Role Name: Senior Project Manager (Digital)
This has been a big year for our FTSE500 client. They are currently undergoing a large programme digital transformation and as such, they require a Senior Project Manager to come and join their team. This role will be pivotal in the delivery of several high-profile digital projects, facilitating a large amount of change within this well known, heritage brand.
- Managing large strategic projects
- Effectively manage project team members and resources, including third parties and suppliers, always maintaining an excellent level of service and ensuring project delivery to budget and time
- Producing project plans illustrating an excellence of vision and approach.
- Preparation and presentation of supporting documentation to senior management across the business
- Communicating across all levels to enable clear understanding of the strategy behind project needs, design and delivery approach
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills at Executive level
- Proven record of delivering large scale Digital projects
- Proven track record of large / complex IT application development projects
- Experience of delivery new general Insurance new products to Market
- Experience of delivering change within a FCA environment
If you could see yourself in this role, get in touch now on 01256 638080 or [email protected]