A chance to add a nationally recognised brand to the CV, working as part of a highly motivated and sophisticated campaigns department.
Campaign Developer – IBM Watson Campaign / Unica
Based in Staines with flexible-working including 1 day a week from home
Salary : £45000 - £50000
Looking for an experienced Campaign Developer to join one of the leading nationals in their new IBM Watson Campaign team. This is the last vacancy in a development team of 7, built through the first half of 2018 to take advantage of the capabilities of their new outbound platform.
This is a great opportunity to join the team as they begin to explore the various opportunities to bring to bear the power of Watson AI across channels and touchpoints.
The Campaign estate includes Pega Decisioning for inbound NBA, connected to IBM Campaign through a bespoke integration at the customer record level, and the combined CRM Ops team has an exciting capability roadmap over the next 24 months. The team also benefit from dedicated teams of Campaign Analysts and Data Scientists to support optimisation and targeting activity – giving the successful candidate enviable access to a sophisticated analytical engine.
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities:
- Building targeted campaign logic, incorporating test and learn, and delivering engaging customer communication across a range of channels.
- Play an active part in the development of thinking around new campaign journeys.
- Building and maintaining selection rules within IBM Unica including exclusion and inclusion, modelling and value.
- Collaborating with wider members of the commercial and customer insight teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of campaigns /changes into channels.
- Ensure best practice is always followed.
- Excellent knowledge of data and campaign logic within a complex environment.
- Proven planning, building, and execution experience using Unica or IBM Campaign
- Confident data manipulation and interrogation skills with SQL.
- Strong problem solving and deadline management skills.
- Significant knowledge of data enabled customer marketing techniques.